Thursday, May 21, 2009

It's official: he's a big boy

Matthew is only approaching two, but I think we can officially classify him as a 'big boy'.

- he has successfully made the leap to a real bed (yeah!)
- he's also becoming so much more independent, learning to go down stairs holding onto just the railing (and not my hand).
- we hear "NO! Matthew do it!!" at least 6 times a day.
- The WHY's have started ("Mummy? I want juice! Please."... "Hmm, no juice right now, but I'll get you some more milk."... "WHY??"... "Because milk's good for you."... "WHY??"... "Because... uh... it just is.")
- He can go up the stairs and down the slide at the park totally on his own. Woop! And would be happy to do this 45,000 times a day.
- And, today, the doctor confirmed it - he's a big boy. He weighs 34 lbs and is 37" tall. 97th %ile for each (Doc: "Well, he's well proportioned!" lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!