Monday, July 27, 2009

32 week update & pic

I thought I was 32 weeks last week, haha. No, that would be THIS week. Oops!

OB appt went well, I am up an enormous amount of weight which I won't share here, but hey, I can lose it later right? ;) Blood pressure and HR are fine, baby is moving well and lo and behold, my fundal height now matches my # of weeks! So, I've caught up.

I asked the Dr about flying and she said it's totally fine, but gave me a letter to take with me that says I'm fine to travel, just in case the airline wants to be turds about it :) I also asked about the Sciatica and she gave me some ideas of things that might relieve the pain, but basically it's just one of those things. Yikes.

Anyway here's a pic of the belly at 32 weeks. As Emiril would say... "BAM!"


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!