Wednesday, February 06, 2008

New words!!

Matthew's so cute lately, he is really learning how to say a few things and I get so excited hearing his little voice... it's like he's a REAL boy! LOL

He's been saying Dada for ages (up until now this meant anything from his dad to the light to just babbling, but recently he says it differently when he means DAD), and says Mama now too - when he's upset of course :/

But this week he said his first real word! DUCK!! When he gets in the bath, or when I turn on his duck block, he will say "dut". It is SO CUTE!!!!

Earlier today when I said "What does a cat say?" he looked at our cat, and said "at at", I was like, Yeah, cat cat!! and he was all smiles.

AND he's also started making more animal sounds - in addition to the lion roar, he'll say "ath ath" (sortof a quacky sound) when he sees his duck in the bath, and says "teet teet" - always in a whisper for some reason? - when I point out the birds in his books.

WOW!! I can't believe how big he is getting! Seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!