Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Maybe... possibly... a tooth??

Well I think we might have a tooth on the horizon! Matthew's gums were red yesterday so I had a peek and it looks like there's a little line and a little hole on his lower gum. Hard to describe but those of you with kids will know what I mean! :) It definitely looks like a little tooth is getting ready to pop through. About time!

Thankfully *knocking on wood* it doesn't seem to be bothering him too much. He's been drooling a ton - nothing new about that - and his nose has been a bit runny. He was also refusing to nurse yesterday in favour of solid food. I hope it comes through without too much difficulty... poor guy.

Red gums:


Tooth? (bottom right) I had to catch him taking a bite of toast to get this picture ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!