Thursday, July 08, 2010

Two firsts last night...

For the first time since she was about 4 months old, Emily went to bed without a bottle. :O Granted we had a late dinner and she ate a LOT... still, when it came time for the bottle and she just looked at it like "meh" I thought, hmmm... maybe we can go without it tonight. I'd like to be able to replace the bottle with books before bed, so we read three before she was done with that. She did have a little wake-up at 10:30pm, which is odd for her, but she just needed a cuddle and went back to sleep til 8:00 this morning. Yeah!

And for Matthew: I finally laid down the law and cut him off at two bathroom breaks before sleep. I threatened to take away all his cars (for a day) if he came out of his room one more time... this was at 9:00 pm. He threatened to pee or poo in his Pull-up. Hrmm. I said no, hold it til morning (since the bathroom thing is seriously just a stall tactic), and what do you know, he went to sleep and was still dry in the morning, getting up at 7:15 to pee like he usually does. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!