Thursday, July 19, 2007

Another update - 7.5 weeks

I had a final appointment at the OB office today, and when she saw Matthew her comment was "He's big - a real bruiser!" and "He looks solid, like a football player!" Ha, who knew we had a linebacker in our midst?

So I tried weighing him on our scale when we got home. If my math is correct, he is weighing in at 13.2 pounds today. Wow! I guess since I see him every day, he doesn't seem to be getting so big...!

Here are a couple of pictures to keep you all satisfied! :) (remember you can click on each picture to see a larger version)
Asleep in the big chair in his nursery - he fell asleep during his photo shoot!


Having a little chat with Daddy:


Bath time at Nonna and Bopa's:


Ahhh... bed time! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!